If your Nandroid backup is more than a day or two old, you might want to keep it for emergencies only. There are many reasons you might want to revert your rooted phone back to stock Android. But you also need to do it if you want to install a system update. Or perhaps you’ve installed so many tweaks and mods that you just want to get back to some semblance of normality. CesiumOS is new to the game, but already looking good and something which worth a try.
- Meet the new Redmi Note 8 and Redmi Note 8 Pro by Xiaomi, launched in India alongside MIUI 11.
- Every year, the Chinese OEM splits efforts between the domestic and stock firmware file global update policies, and this year is no different.
- This feature we call Hidden Features, allows you to access hidden settings and features in MIUI that are generally inaccessible to user.
- Don’t flash it via recovery if you have installed TWRP or any other recovery on your device.
Official builds of LinageOS 18.1 based on Android 11 are now available for the original Google Pixel, Pixel XL, and the Redmi Note 8/Redmi Note 8T. Getting back to stock uses the same techniques used to install ROMs and mods in the first place. If you’re accustomed to working with a rooted phone, there should be nothing in this guide that’s peculiar or alarming. Finally, you might want to relock your bootloader as well. The most common method is to use Fastboot with the command fastboot oem lock or fastboot flashing lock.
SP Flash Tool always allows you to flash your custom recovery by adding the scatter file that name must be recovered.img file, you may flash it easily. The Orange Fox Recovery project is a Custom Recovery that is based on TWRP recovery’s source code but with e5 Prora features. Custom recovery is a very stable recovery and can be used on supported devices.
- On this page, you can find the official link to download Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File) on your computer.
- Due to its stability and performance, many other custom ROMs use LineageOS code as their base, some of them are Resurrection Remix and crDroid.
- LineageOS is based on AOSP code and you will hardly feel a difference from stock Android.
- Custom ROMs no doubt bring in a couple of extra goodies than what your device might not be shipped with.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro USB Driver is 100% safe for the Computer, laptop, and Xiaomi device. You can install the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro ADB Driver by downloading and extracting the driver on the Computer. Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro USB Driver allows you to connect your Xiaomi Smartphone to the Windows Computer without installing the Xiaomi PC Suite Application. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Driver can be helpful if you’re trying to transfer your files from the Mobile to the Computer or from the Computer to the Xiaomi Device.
Over the last couple of months, the team has added support for devices like the ASUS ROG Phone II, Google Pixel 3 series, Xiaomi Mi A1, OnePlus One, Google Pixel 3a, Google Pixel 4, and many more. Since our previous coverage, the team has added support for four more devices. In April, we opened up XDA forums for more than 20 smartphones, including the new Sony Xperia lineup, Moto G series, Mi 11X series, Axon 30 Ultra, and more. That will take you to a stock, unrooted ROM, with stock recovery as well. Lock the bootloader, and you’ll be completely back to normal. Despite the obstacles, flashing a factory image is the best option if you ever need to completely reset your device.